Bioven Ingredients produces and manufactures high purity Soy Lecithin. Lecithin is a food additive that comes from several sources — one of them being soy. It’s generally used as an emulsifier, or lubricant, when added to food, but also has uses as an antioxidant and flavor protector. Like many food additives, soy lecithin isn’t without controversy.
“Lecithin describes a group of fatty substances found in plant and animal tissues. Lecithin is essential for proper biological function.
A commercial form of lecithin is commonly used in the preparation of food, cosmetics, and medications, as it extends shelf life and acts as an emulsifier.
Lecithin supplements can also be used to treat high cholesterol and digestive issues, and to prevent clogged milk ducts, during breast-feeding.
One of the main components of lecithin, phosphatidylcholine (PC), may be responsible for some of lecithin’s reported health benefits.”
- Soy Lecithin Lowers cholesterol
- Soy Lecithin Protects cells from damage
- Soy Lecithin Improves brain function
- Soy lecithin as a fat emulsifier
Soy Lecithin Powder which delivers a high levels of phospholipids, helps fat & water stay together.
- Soya Lecithin Powder is particularly useful for making salad dressings.
- Soya Lecithin Powder can also prevent crystallization in chocolate
- Soya lecithin is best emulsifier it is also used in chocolates, caramels and coatings
- 100% Vegetarian Product.