Tamarind Seeds Powder helps fulfill the micro-nutrients requirements of active men, improves metabolism, strengthens immunity and improves stamina. It helps to reduce knee pains, lower blood sugar levels and effective for cough, cold and asthma.
Tamarind Seeds Powder
- It effectively combat cardiac problems like heart issues, irregular blood pressure, and hypertension. Its high potassium makeup is particularly useful against high blood pressure
- It help smoothen the stomach lining and pathways and can ease indigestion. Therefore its a great remedy for digestive issues
- It is beneficial for the skin and can act like an anti-aging formula. Tamarind seeds contain hyaluronic acid that keep the skin fresh, moisturized, and reduce fine lines
- It provide a protective effect on the ulcers and also provide a preventative measure as well
- It is known to be a natural remedy to cure indigestion and increase bile production
- Helps to reduce knee pains
- Helps to lower blood sugar levels
- Supports to treat cough, cold, and ssthma
- Very good supplement for arthritis
- Helps to improve skin health
- Improves the Liver function
Directions For Use:
Take Pragna Tamarind Seeds Powder as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
Tamarind is mostly available in the dry season and its seed is a rich source of magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, Vitamin C and amino acids.
Recommended for: Hair Oil, Cold Press Soap, Melt and Pour Soap, Bath Bomb, Lotion, Salt & Scrubs, Lip Balms, and many more cosmetic products
Use: The recommended usage level of extract should not exceed 2% when you add it to skincare and cosmetic formulas. It is formulated only for external purposes.
Storage: Store in a cool dark place, avoiding heat, sunlight, and exposure to air.
Safety Notes: It is meant for external purposes. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.