- Katyayani Clearance contains Paraquat dichloride 24%SL which is one of the most widely used herbicides. It is a broad-spectrum, non-selective & contact herbicide which effectively controls broadleaf weeds & grasses.
- Katyayani Clearance is an effective herbicidal solution for weeds, it kills a wide range of annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds and the tips of established perennial weeds. It is very fast-acting. It is rain-fast within minutes of application. It is partially inactivated upon contact with soil.
- Katyayani Clearance control of broad-leaved weeds and grasses in fruit orchards (including citrus) and plantation crops (bananas, tea, coffee, cocoa palms, coconut palms, oil palms, rubber, etc.).It is used to control weeds like Imperata, Setaria sp., Commelina benghalensis, Boerrharia hispida, Paspalum conjugatum of tea, potato, coffee and cotton crops.
- Katyayani Clearance is a contact herbicide, without residual soil activity. Destroys cell membranes and inhibits photosynthesis. Only contacted leaves are killed, so regrowth can occur from undamaged parts of perennials.
- For Domestic use take 10 ml of Katyayani Clearance with 1 litre of water and for Agriculture use 2.5 – 3 lt./ ha for best result. It is an important tool for the control of weeds in many agricultural and non-agricultural settings.
- Clearance (Paraquat dichloride 24%SL)
- Clearance is a broadspectrum, nonselective & contact herbicide containing 24% Paraquat dichloride Which effectively controls broadleaved weeds & grasses.
- It is absorbed by foliage with some translocation in the xylem.
- An ideal herbicide for conservation and no till system (only controls the foliage parts of weeds) thus promoting intact roots and preventing soil erosion.
- It is used as a postemergence directed application & preplant application in many crops.
- It damages cell membranes & cytoplasm during photosynthesis by producing superoxide.
Mode of Action:
- Clearance is a nonselective contact herbicide, absorbed by the foliage, with some translocation in the xylem.
- Broadspectrum control of broadleaved weeds and grasses in fruit orchards (including citrus), and plantation crops (bananas, tea, coffee, cocoa palms, coconut palms, oil palms, rubber, etc.).
- Rapid action.
- Within minutes of application, it gains non washing off properties.
- Safe to the environment. Biologically inactive when in contact with soil.
Method of Application:
- Take a small quantity of clean water and the required quantity of Clearance Stir the solution with a stick or rod and mix in the remaining amount of clean water. Spray in the evening and avoid drift to other crops. Do not work in spray mist. Use only clean water to avoid adsorption/deactivation of Parq with soil particles in brackish water.
Suggested Use and Dosage:
- Spray on the targeted weed. Dose 2.5 3 lt./ha mixed on around 500 lt. of water.
Precautions & Antidotes:
- WHO classification: Class–I, hazardous. Avoid exposure to skin, inhalation, and ingestion. Do not burn the residue. Consult a physician immediately when toxicity symptoms occur. Read and follow the label instructions and warning exposure
|Crop Name||Weed Name||Dosage/Ha||Waiting Period (In Days)|
|Formulation (gm)||Diluted In Water (Ltr)|
|Tea||Borreria Hispida||0.8-4.25 Ltr (For Season Long Weed Control, Use 2.5-5.0 Ltr For Initial Application. For Subsequent Repeat Spot Application Use 1 Litre)||200-400||Not Necessary (For Season-Long Weed Control, Muse 2.5 To 5 Lit For Initial Application. For Subsequent Repeat Spot Application Use 1 Lite)|
|Tea||Imperata||0.8-4.25 Ltr (For Season Long Weed Control, Use 2.5-5.0 Ltr For Initial Application. For Subsequent Repeat Spot Application Use 1 Litre)||200-400||Not Necessary (For Season-Long Weed Control, Muse 2.5 To 5 Lit For Initial Application. For Subsequent Repeat Spot Application Use 1 Lite)|
|Grapes||Cyperus Campestris Rotundus||0.8-2.0 Ltrs||500||90-120|
|Potato||Cyperus Campestris Rotundus||2.0 Ltr.||500||100|