Meta Menco – Metalaxyl 8% + Mancozeb 64% WP is a systemic, benzenoid fungicide. Metalaxyl belongs to Group D Phenyl Amide – Acylamine fungicide. It disrupts nucleic acid synthesis. Mancozeb is a dithiocarbamate fungicide and affects the nervous system through their main metabolite, carbon disulfide. It is a multisite protective fungicide and inhibits spore germination and remains on the leaf surface and interferes with six different biochemical processes within the fungal pathogen cell.
It contains a systemic fungicide metalaxyl and a contact fungicide mancozeb and ensures double protection from inside and from outside. It is used for the control of downy mildew of grapes, damping off and black shank diseases in tobacco in the nursery. It is a highly active and systemic fungicide.
- Meta Menco is a highly effective systemic and contact fungicide.
- Disease Spectrum: Meta Menco is a broad spectrum activity against diseases like Early Blight, Late Blight, Tikka, Downy Mildew, Brown and black rust, Blast, etc.
- Crop Spectrum: Paddy, Wheat, Vegetables (Chilly, Tomato, Potato, etc) Horticultural crops (Grapes, Apple), Plantations (Tea, Coffee, etc).
Method of Application:
- Dosage: 1.5 to 2 kg per ha (500 gm/200 litres of Water).
- First Spray: Plants meet across the rows (Favourable conditions for late blight incidence).
- Second Spray: 10 to 14 days after the first spray.
- Third Spray: 10 to 14 days after the second spray.