KATYAYANI IMAZA is a clear, light-yellow colored liquid free from any suspended material.
KATYAYANI IMAZA is used as a selective herbicide for post emergence control of certain weeds in soybean and groundnut crops.
Directions of Use : Applied early post emergence. Mix recommended quantity of Pesticide and Water, stir thoroughly with rod or stick. Spray uniformly with Knapsack or Foot Sprayer fitted with a flat fan nozzle.
Imaza contain Imazethapyr 10% SL
- It is a broad-spectrum and selective herbicide
- Imaza has both contact & residual activity
- It belongs to Imidazolinone group of herbicides, which inhibits Photosynthesis
- Imaza is used as an early post-emergence herbicide.
- It is very economical with its broad-spectrum activity and low use rate
- Imaza is absorbed through both leaf as well as root system
- It is translocated in the xylem and phloem and accumulated in meristematic region
- It has residual Control it kills both weeds that emerged as well as the ones that will emerge after a few days
- It gives early control of weeds hence no competition of weeds and Soybean crop results in better yields
- It is easy to use and give long duration control
MODE OF ACTION
- Imaza belongs to Imidazolinone group of herbicides has both contact and residual action
- It is absorbed by both roots and foliage
- It inhibits the enzyme Acetolactate Synthase (ALS), which is Important for synthesis of protein within the plant
- This leads to disruption of the DNA synthesis in susceptible plants. Lack of protein synthesis cell growth checked and ultimately plant dies
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
- It can be used as foliar spray by using Knapsack or Foot Operated Sprayers fitted with Flat Fan or Flood Jet Type of Nozzle
- Add recommended quantity of Imaza Solution in little amount of water
- Than add full amount of Katyayani (Ammonium sulphate) and mix well
- In the last add full amount of spreading agent and mix it well by continuous steering. And make up the volume up to recommended water
- Spray uniformly over the entire field without overlapping
- Time of Application – When broad leaf weeds are at 2-4 leaf stage or grasses at 3-4 inches height
|Waiting Period (In Days)
|Dilluted In Water (Ltr)
|Cyperus Compestris Difformis