- Used as a foliar spray for controlling sucking and biting pest
- It has fast action due to which target pests stop damaging the crop after coming into contact of It and start dying within a few hours.
- It has a unique mode of action which gives longer and effective control on target pests which are not controlled by other molecules.
- It has systemic action and quickly gets absorbed into the plant, effectively killing the target pests present in the different parts of the plant.
- It has translaminar action due to which spray done on the upper surface of the leaves gets translocated to the lower surface and controls the target insects hiding on the lower side of the leaf.
- It keeps the crop green and healthy resulting in improved quality and productivity, due to its high efficacy on target pests.
Dosage :Rice: 60-80 gm/acre; Cotton: 50-60 gm/acre