*Katyayani Calsol Liquid Biofertilizer* is a liquid formulation containing calcium solubilizing bacteria (CSB). CSB are a group of bacteria that can convert insoluble calcium compounds in the soil into soluble forms that can be absorbed by plants. This can be especially beneficial for crops grown in soils with high pH or high levels of calcium carbonate.
* Calcium solubilizing bacteria (CSB)
* Other beneficial bacteria
* Carrier liquid
* To improve calcium availability to plants
* To increase crop yields and quality
* To improve soil health
* To reduce the use of chemical fertilizers
* Foliar application: 2-3 ml/liter of water
* Soil application: 5-10 ml/liter of water
*Instructions for use:*
* Dilute the biofertilizer with water at the recommended dosage.
* Spray the diluted biofertilizer on the foliage of plants or apply it to the soil around the base of plants.
* Apply the biofertilizer every 10-15 days for best results.
*Benefits for farmers:*
* Increased crop yields and quality
* Reduced use of chemical fertilizers
* Improved soil health
* Increased resilience of crops to stress
* For best results, apply the biofertilizer in conjunction with other organic farming practices, such as crop rotation, cover cropping, and composting.
* Apply the biofertilizer early in the growing season to promote root growth and development.
* Apply the biofertilizer during periods of stress, such as drought or heat stress, to help plants cope with these challenges.