Mode of Action: POST EMERGENCE HERBICIDE FOR BROAD LEAF WEEDS.
- Katyayani Katal belongs to Phenoxy acetic group.
- Katyayani Katal is a selective, systemic, post-emergence herbicide effective against broad-leaved weeds in a cropped area of Sorghum, Maize, Wheat, Potato, and Sugarcane as well as in Non cropped areas, it is not effective on grassy weeds.
- Katyayani Katal is absorbed by the leaves, and roots and translocated into the weeds. It acts by mimicking the action of the plant growth hormone auxin, which results in the uncontrolled growth of weeds and eventually kills it.
- Katyayani Katal is applied when most of the weeds are germinated and the crop is 4 to 5-leaf stage.
- Katyayani Katalis highly soluble in water. It is absorbed by weeds faster than other herbicides.
- Katyayani Katalis also compatible with other herbicides. It is a cost-effective herbicide.
How to Use:
|Recommended Crops||Recommended Weeds||Dosage Per Acre|
|Formulation (ml)||Dilution in water (Liters)|
|Potato||Convolvulus arvensis, Portulaca oleracea, Asphodelus tenuifolius,Chenopodium album, Anagallis arvensis, Cyperus iria||1500||150|
|Sugarcane||Cyperus iria, Digitaria Spp., Digera arvensis, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Commelina benghalensis,Convolvulus arvensis||2500||200|
|Wheat||Convolvulus arvensis, Melilotus albus,Fumaria Spp,. Asphodelus tenuifolius, Chenopodium album, Vicia sativa||350-550||200-250|
|Aquatic Weed||Eichhornia crassipe||350-550||250-300|
|Sorghum||Phyllanthus niruri Convolvulus arvensis, Euphorbia hirta, Tridax procumbens, Digera arvensis, Trianthema Spp., Striga Spp., Cyperus iria||1200||200-250|
|Non cropped Areas||Parthenium hysterophorus, Cyperus rotundus||1800||100-150|
|Maize||Amaranthus Spp., Tribulus terrestris, Boerhavia diffusa, Portulaca oleracea, Euphorbia hirta, Cyperus Spp., Trianthema monogyna||350||150-200|
- Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray.