Katyayani yellow traps are an effective and environmentally friendly way to control a variety of pests, including aphids, whiteflies, and leafminers. The traps are made of bright yellow sticky material that attracts pests, which then get stuck and die.
Yellow traps are a type of pest control device that uses color to attract and trap insects. They are often used to control flying pests such as aphids, whiteflies, and leaf miners. Yellow traps work by mimicking the color of flowers, which are a natural attractant for many insects. When an insect lands on a yellow trap, it becomes stuck in the sticky glue that is applied to the surface of the trap.
To use Katyayani yellow traps:
- Hang the traps in areas where pests are a problem. This could be in trees, shrubs, or other plants.
- Use 24–40 traps per acre.
- Replace the traps every 2-4 weeks.
For best results:
- Use the traps in conjunction with other pest control methods, such as organic pesticides or biological controls.
- Monitor the traps regularly to see if they are catching pests.
- Adjust the number and placement of traps as needed.
Katyayani yellow traps are a safe and effective way to control pests without the use of harmful chemicals. They are a valuable tool for farmers who are looking to protect their crops from pests.