- Katyayani is dark brown granular form organic product with odour of castor.
- Katyayani granules is to be applied along the bunds, borders etc. In case of plantation apply to the shoot at the rate of 50 gm per vine/ tree/ plant etc, application at said doses will protect for 2-3 months. Wild boar liquid in the pouch should be mixed with 250 gm of vegetable/ tubers / food grains and to be placed in the boar track / movement zones. Wild boar once applied will be effective for 2-3 months.
Katyayani repellent granule is to be distributed evenly along the border of the field/infested location at the rate of 3kg /acre.
- Katyayani is is to be distributed evenly along the border of the field/ infested location at the rate of 3 kg/acre.
Re-application is required after 4 months of application.
- Store the product at room temperature.
- Dispose the pouches as per local regulations.
- Always use gloves and goggles while applying.
- Katyayani is safe to dogs/ cats & other pet animals.
- Keep away from children, food stuffs, animal feeds etc. Keep in cool place.
Wild plant extract 10%
Organic matter 30%
Acid insoluble silica 60%