- Katyayani PSB is a phosphorus Provider : phosphorus Fixing bio fertilizer that provides phosphorus to the plants naturally by converting insoluble phosphorus present in the soil into available utilizable form. it is a natural replacement to chemical phosphorus providing fertilizers.
- Katyayani phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria is a powerful liquid solution with Recommended CFU ( 5 x 10^8 ) thus powerful liquid Solution and better Shelf life then other Powder & Liquid forms of PSB in the market.Recommended For Organic Farming by NPOP & Gardening.It is recommended input for Organic Plantations for Export Purposes.
- Katyayani phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria is widely used for all types of Plants Trees and Crops it increases micro nutrients availability to plant from the soil.
- Katyayani phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria helps in faster growth of the plant , Plant makes better and deeper root system number of fruits and flower increases that results into increase in crop production. it is a Completely Eco-friendly bio fertilizer and 100% Organic Solution. It is a cost effective bio fertiliser Best for Domestic Purposes like home garden Kitchen Terrace Garden , Nursery & Agriculture Practices.
- Dosage :.Soil Application : 1-2 Liter Katyayani PSB per Acre For Drip irrigation : 1.5-2 Litre.Can also be applied though drenching & Seed Treatment.Detailed Instructions are given along with the product.
PSB is the selective strains of Phosphorous Solubilising beneficial bacteria of Bacillus and Pseudomonas spp CFU: Minimum 2 x 10^8 per ml Benefits:Special cell protectant which protects microbial cells No loss of properties even storing at 45°CEffectively converts insoluble Phosphorous to soluble phosphorus in rhizosphere regionActive producer usage of biological molecules such as organic acids and enzymesReduces usage of Phosphorous fertilizers by 20%Increases crop yield by 10%Recommended crops: Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, ibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm & other plantations