- Rhinoceros beetles are herbivorous insects named for the horn-like projections on and around the males’ heads. Most are black, grey, or greenish in colour, and some are covered in soft hairs. Another name given to some of these insects is the Hercules beetle, because they possess a strength of Herculean proportion. Adults of some species can lift objects 850 times their weight. One way the beetles use this extreme strength is to dig themselves into leaf litter and soil to escape danger. Their horns also help them to do this. Rhinoceros beetles can grow up to six inches (15 centimetres).
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product
- Lure working Depends on weather conditions.
- Lure working day in field life 90-120 days
- Silicon rubber Septa
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing..
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects
- Collect only Species Specific
- Non toxic
- Can be used all season long
- Pheromone Lure is species-specific
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life
- Model Name : Rhinoceros Beetle Lure
- Product Type : Pesticide
- Brand : Katyayani
- Scientific name : Rhinoceros beetle
- Host Crop : Coconut, Oil Palm, Date Palm
- Suitable Trap : Bucket Trap
- Per Acre : 5 to 10 traps required
- Lure Replacement Days : 45 Days