- DiamondBack moth, sometimes called the cabbage moth, is a moth species of the family Plutellidae and genus Plutella.It is a most destructive cosmopolitan pest, damaging severely cruciferous crops and distributed widely in South-East Asia. The small, greyish-brown moth sometimes has a cream-coloured band that forms a diamond along its back. It’s believed that the species may have originated in Europe, South Africa, or the Mediterranean region, but it has now spread worldwide. The moth has a short life cycle (14 days at 25 °C), is highly fecund, and is capable of migrating long distances. Diamondback moths are considered pests as they feed on the leaves of cruciferous crops and plants that produce glucosinolates. However, not all of these plants are equally useful as hosts to the moth.
- Product Type : Pheromone Lures
- Brand : PC (Made in India)
- Pack : 5 Pcs,10 Pcs, 20 Pcs, 50 Pcs
- Duration of working : 30 days after installation
- Recommended for Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Mustard and Radish.
How to Use :
- ETL for Plutella xylostella is 6-8 No’s of moths per trap per day.
- Use 8-10 No’s Pheromone Traps per acre from one month crop stage to control pests at an early stage.
- Trap canopy should be placed one feet above crop canopy to achieve optimum catch.