White grub is a devastating insect that feeds on crops across the country, including Maharashtra, the larva stage of the white grub is the most dangerous.
Classical name: – Holotrichia consanguinea, Holotrichia serrata.
Crops affected – Sugarcane, groundnut
- Product Type : Pheromone Lures
- Brand : PC (Made in India)
- Pack : 5 Pcs,10 Pcs, 20 Pcs, 50 Pcs
- Duration of working : 30 days after installation
- Recommended for Sugarcane.
- Recommended trap model Phero-Sensor – BP trap
How to Use :
- ETL for Scirpophaga excerptalis is 6-8 No’s of moths per trap per day.
- Use 8-10 No’s Pheromone Traps per acre from one month crop stage to control pests at an early stage.
- Trap canopy should be placed one feet above crop canopy to achieve optimum catch.