Melon Fruit Fly Pheromone Lures
Recommended for Ridge gourd, Ivy gourd, Bitter gourd, Snake Gourd, Musk Melon, water melon, Snap Melon, Pawpaw, Gherkin, Cucumber, Tomato, etc.
Made in India
- Melon fruit fly – This melon fly remains active throughout the year on one or the other host. During the severe winter months, they hide and huddle together under dried leaves of bushes and trees. During the hot and dry season, the flies take shelter under humid and shady places and feed on honeydew of aphids infesting the fruit trees. It is reported the survival of adults for a year at room temperature if fed on fruit juices. In general, its life cycle lasts from 21 to 179 days. There are 8 to 10 generations in a year. The egg incubation period has been reported to be 1.0 to 5.1 days depends on the cucurbits. The larval period lasts for 3 to 21 days, depending on temperature and the host. The full-grown larvae come out of the fruit by making one or two exit holes for pupation in the soil.
- Product Type : Pheromone Lures
- Brand : PC (Made in India)
- Pack : 5 Pcs,10 Pcs, 20 Pcs, 50 Pcs
- Duration of working : 30 days after installation
- Recommended for Ridge gourd, Ivy gourd, Bitter gourd, Snake Gourd, Musk Melon, water melon, Snap Melon, Pawpaw, Gherkin, Cucumber, Tomato, etc.
- Recommended trap model Catch-A-Fly Fruit fly trap.
How to Use :
- ETL for Bactrocera Cucurbitae is 10 No’s of per trap per day.
- Use 8 No’s Catch-a-fly Traps per acre at 1 week before flowering starts for effective control.
- Trap canopy should be placed one feet above crop canopy to achieve optimum catch.