Katyayani DR. Zole is a world-class fungicide containing Azoxystrobin 11% & Tebuconazole 18.3% w/w SC. It inhibits respiration and ergosterol synthesis of the fungus. Katyayani is a powerful combination of Triazole and Strobilurin chemistries & it exhibits Systemic and Translaminar movement and disperses rapidly in the plant system.
MODE OF ACTION
It kills fungal cells through inhibition of cell membrane biosynthesis and cellular respiration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Broad Katyayani Control of Diseases, a Single solution for a number of diseases.
- Multifunctional Action-Can be used as Protective, Curative & Eradicative.
- Its translaminar & systemic movement inhibits new growth of fungus after spray.
- It is quickly absorbed by plants & rapidly enters in plant system & starts working.
- It gives longer duration control thus reducing the number of sprays for the farmer.
- Its dual-site action is a perfect fit for resistance management.
Scab, Powdery Mildew & premature leaf fall disease, Purple Blotch, Anthracnose, Die Back, Blast of paddy, Sheath Blight
Agriculture use –
Foliar Spray – 300 ml/ Acre
Gardening and Orchid use-
Foliar Spray – 3 ml per liter of water.