- Katyayani Samartha Contains the World famous combination of Carbendazim 12 % + Mancozeb 63% WP Fungicide. Other Market Names : Saaf , Sixer , Riper , Bendaco , Sprint , Sure.It is a broad spectrum cost effective systemic & Contact Fungicide Containing Carbendazim and Mancozeb.
- Katyayani Samartha successfully controls the blast disease of paddy , leaf spot and blast disease , Tikka leaf spot , Collar rot & Dry root rot of groundnut , early blight , late blight , black scurf of potato , blister blight , grey blight , red rust , dieback & black rot on Tea , Downy mildew , powdery mildew , anthracnose of Grape powdery mildew , anthracnose Mango c and Leaf spot fruit rot and powdery mildew on Chili etc.
- Katyayani Samartha also Provides Manganese and Zinc nutrition to crops , thereby keeping plant greener and healthy One Shot fungicide for many diseases and perfect combination to prevent and or delay resistance development in fungi.
- Katyayani Samartha is ideal for all plants Domestic Purposes like Home Garden , Terrace Kitchen Garden Nurseries Indoor Plantations & For Large Applications. It is one of the most cost effective Contact and Systemic Fungicides.
- Dosage : For Domestic Use take 2 gm Samartha mix with 1 Liter of water. For Large Applications 300-400 Gram per acre & 40-50 Gram per pump is used. Detailed Instructions to Use comes along with the product.
Katyayani Samartha Carbendazim 12% + Mancozeb 63% WP fungicide is a unique broad spectrum, systemic & contact fungicide with protective & curative action. Because of dual mode of action of Mancozeb and Carbendazim combination, it provides excellent disease control for pests Blast, Leaf spot, Blast, Root rot, Collar rot, Early blight, Late blight, Black scurf, Blister blight, Grey blight, Red rust, Dieback, Blackrot, Downy mildew, Powdery mildew & Anthrancnose on crops like Rice, Groundnut, Potato, Tea, Grapes, Mango. It effectively controls fungal diseases by its systemic and contact action. Other Market Names : Saaf , Sixer , Riper , Bendaco , Sprint .It helps in increasing the production of field crops and vegetables. It is a suitable fungicide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). Samartha is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides. Samartha works by inhibiting the development of Fungi by interfering with spindle formation at mitosis ( cell division ) and affects the nervous system by inhibiting spore germination and biochemical processes within fungal pathogen cells.