- Crops – all cereals, pulses-oil seed crops, and horticultural crops.
- Mode of application – foliar spray
- Dosage – 1 kg per acre
Dissolve 1 kg of manganese sulphate in 150 litres of water and spray on one acre during the active growth period of crops. For optimum result, three sprays are recommended
manganese sulphate 30.5% plays an essential role in photosynthesis and, when available in adequate amounts, can enhance stress tolerance. It is an activator for over 35 different enzymes and increases lignin biosynthesis which can reduce attacks from soil-borne pathogens, commonly used in deficient soils with a ph. Level of 6.5 and above.
- It is used for improved resistance and enzyme activation.
- Enhances photosynthetic efficiency and dry matter production.
- Catalyzes the growth of crops to increase production & result in significantly higher crop yield.
- It improves the overall vigor of the plants..
Manganese Sulfate is delivered in a highly soluble (99.5% minimum) powdered format and contains a guaranteed minimum of 31.5% manganese and 18.5% sulfur.
Manganese sulphate is a sulphate of manganese. It is the precursor to manganese metal and many chemical compounds, such as manganese dioxide. Manganese is a naturally occurring metal with the symbol Mn and the atomic number 25. It does not occur naturally in its pure form, but is found in many types of rocks in combination with other substances such as oxygen, sulpher, or chlorine. Mangenese occurs naturally in most foods and small amounts are needed to stay healthy, as mangenese ions act as cofactors for a number of enzymes.