PETER is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action controls rice sheath blight caused by Rhizoctonia solani very effectively. Belongs to carboxanilide family. PETER is rapidly absorbed by foliage and is retained for longer period as a parental molecule. PETER confers the strength in the crop to fight against various biotic and abiotic stresses. PETER imparts natural sheen to paddy crop. PETER does not provide any phytotoxicity to the crop at recommended dose. PETER is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides. PETER is safe for beneficial insects
Directions of Use : It should be used as a preventive or before development of sheath blight disease approx. 45 days
- It is systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- It effectively controls Rhizoctonia solani fungus which is major cause sheath blight in paddy.
- It is rapidly absorbed by roots and leaves and translocated in xylem and apoplast throughout the plant.
- Helpful fungus resistance management.
|CIB Dose ml/ha
|Dilution in Water (L/ha)
MODE OF ACTION
- It belongs to the Carboxinililde/Carboxamide group. Inhibition of electron tranport chain ulmately effect ATP production.
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
- Preventive application should be given, before disease development at the very early stage of disease development.
SAFETY INSTRUCTION AND ANTIDOTE
- Uniform spray should be advisable
- Do not mix with bare hands
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals
- Wear safety equipment’s such as gloves, aprons, masks, etc.
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while broadcasting
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin
- Take bath properly after application
- Antidote – No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically