Zinc EDTA 12 %
₹469.00 – ₹799.00
- Katyayani Zinc EDTA 12% plays a significant role in chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, metabolism, and energy transfer. It helps to prevent major & minor micronutrient deficiencies in all stages of crop growth.
- Katyayani Zinc EDTA 12% comes in a water-soluble packet to facilitate the easy and effective usage of the product.
- Made specifically for Hydroponics. It helps in developing a good root system and improves the efficient absorption of nutrients. Also, EDTA increases the bioavailability and plant uptake of the metals present in the system.
- It has special chelating agents which do not scorch the leaves but help in better utilization of other nutrients. Chelated Zinc is readily absorbed by roots and easily assimilated within the plant system.
- Dissolve the packet in 1 liter of water to make the liquid solution, then for generic usage apply 1 ml/liter of solution. For specific plants refer to the User Manual. The instructions provide detailed information on deficiency symptoms in your plant and even the benefits of each nutrient.
470 Gram (235g x 2), 970 Gram (970gm x 1)
//php do_action('woocommerce_after_single_product'); ?>