- Katyayani EMATHIO Contains EMAMECTIN BENZOATE 3 % THIAMETHOXAM 12 % SG .is a broad spectrum insecticidal combination used to control both insects and sucking pests in various crops. It is a systemic insecticide having quick systematic and contact activity and is recommended for its use to control stem borer, gall midge, leaf folder, brown planthopper (BPH), tea mosquito bug, and tea semi looper bug sucking pests like aphids jassids and thrips etc.
- Emathio provides long duration effective control due to strong synergistic effect.It is recommended on crops like Tea Pulses Chillies and all Vegetables
- Emathio can be used at any stage of crops. It dissolves very easily in water and thus helps in uniform spray. Due to its trans-laminar activities, it kills sucking pests hidden on the lower side of leaves. It also exhibits a phyto-tonic effect. It is rainfast within 4 Hrs of spray.
- Controls range of larval instars by contact activity. It is rapidly absorbed into foliage and has translaminar action. Immediate paralysis on ingestion is a naturally derived product that does not harm beneficial insects. Rainfast & reliable, full protection of foliage, increased residue
- Dosage: For Agriculture Use take 125-150 gm per Acre .In Case of High Infestation Use 150-175 gm Per acre. For Domestic Use in Home Garden Kitchen terrace Garden in Nurseries Take 2 – 2.5 Gram per Liter water.
Katyayani EMATHIO contains Emamectin Benzoate 3 % +Thiamethoxam 12 % SG (in a water soluble granular formulation) Excellent control of Lepidopteran pests like Heliothis sp., Spodoptera sp., and Plutella xylostella with simultaneous control of sucking pests like aphids, jassids, and thrips. It can be used at any stage of crops. It dissolves very easily in water and thus helps in the uniform spray. Due to its trans-laminar activities, it kills sucking pests hidden on the lower side of leaves. It exhibits a phyto-tonic effect. It rains within 4 Hrs of spray. It provides long-duration effective control due to a strong synergistic effect. Effective Control of and prevention of tea crop from tea mosquito bug and tea semi looper bug. It controls mites, and emamectin benzoate is used to control lepidopteran species in vegetables, cotton, and tobacco.