*Katyayani Ammonium Molybdate 52% Fertilizer*
Ammonium molybdate (NH4)6Mo7O24, 52% Mo
* Corrects molybdenum deficiency in crops
* Enhances nitrogen fixation in legumes
* Promotes overall plant growth and yield
* Improves chlorophyll synthesis
* Supports nodule formation in legumes
* Enhances root development
* Foliar application: Foliar Application 0.5 gm/litre of water
* Soil application: 1-2 kg/ha (0.89-1.78 lb/acre)
* Ammonium molybdate can be applied as a foliar spray or incorporated into the soil.
* Foliar applications should be made during the vegetative stage of plant growth.
* Soil applications should be made before planting or during the early stages of plant growth.
* Store ammonium molybdate in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
* Keep out of reach of children and animals.
* Wear gloves and goggles when handling ammonium molybdate.
* Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
* Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
* Ammonium molybdate is compatible with most other fertilizers.
* Do not apply ammonium molybdate to crops that are sensitive to molybdenum, such as lettuce and spinach.
* Ammonium molybdate can be used in conjunction with other micronutrient fertilizers to provide a comprehensive micronutrient program for crops.