- FOXY is a broad-spectrum insecticide
- Unique combination of two insecticide (Fipronil 4% + Thiamethoxam 4% SC)
- FOXY has dual mode of
- contact/intaking of FOXY, insect stops feeding
- It is recommended at initial pest action
- FOXY is a systemic insecticide with contact as well as stomach action
- It belongs to the two different class of chemicals i.e. Phenyl-pyrazole and neonicotinoids
- FOXY is an alternate chemistry molecule helps to eliminate the chances of resistance build-up
- It has quick knockdown and long duration control
- Immediately after coming with the population
- Comparatively safer to the beneficial insects
- Suitable tools for IPM and IRM
METHOD & TIME OF APPLICATION
- FOXY is recommended as foliar spray
- It should be applied at recommended dose at initial stage of infestation
- Add recommended quantity in a small quantity of water and mix well with stirring
- Add remaining recommended water and spray
SAFETY INSTRUCTION AND ANTIDOTE
- Do not spray during Foggy climate.
- Recommended at initial stage of infestation
- Wear safety equipment’s such as gloves, aprons, masks, etc.
- Choose the correct nozzle for spray
- Spray in the direction of wind
- Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin
- Avoid inhalation the spray mist, fog and vapors
- Take bath properly after application
- Antidote – No specific antidote is known. Treat symptomatically
Dosage: 25 Ml In 15ltr Of Water.
|Crop||Pest||Formulation (gm/ml) / ha||Dilution in water (l/ha)|
|Rice (Paddy)||Brown Plant Hopper,
Green Leaf Hopper,
White Backed Plant Hopper.