Katyayani Iron EDTA is the source of Iron. Iron is a micronutrient required for plant growth; without it, disorders like iron chlorosis occur, resulting in a reduction in yields. Katyayani Iron EDTA contains 12% Fe and In this product, the Ferrous is chelated by a chelating agent EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid). The product is recommended for soil application as well as a foliar application. This product is widely used to correct or prevent iron deficiencies and iron colorists and it is recommended for soil pH ranging from 4 to 8.
This is a free-flowing homogeneous product with pH 5.5 to 6.5. The Fe with the chelating agent is readily available to the crops when given through spraying.
- Katyayani Iron EDTA stimulates and regulates enzyme reactions for the growth and development of crops as iron activates several enzymes.
- Katyayani Iron EDTA increases the chlorophyll content of healthy green leaves. It also prevents chlorosis and the spiraling of leaves.
- It induces resistance to pests and diseases further.
- It boosts growth rate, dry matter accumulation, and increases yields.
- Katyayani Iron EDTA helps to prevent Iron Deficiencies in different crops occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
- It can be used on a wide range of soil pH (4.0 – 8.0) to prevent permanent deficiencies.
- Katyayani Iron EDTA is chelated by special chelating agents and hence uptake of these nutrients is more compared to conventional micronutrients. Due to chelating agents, these elements are slowly available to the plants for a longer period.
- It can be used through drip irrigation as well as through foliar applications to correct deficiencies.
- It can be used in hydroponics.
- Can use it in Aquaponics.
Grape, Tobacco and Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Muskmelon, Jackfruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricot, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineapple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, etc.
- Foliar Spray Application : 1-2 gm / Liter of water
- Drip –Soil Application : 1-1.5 Kg / Acre.
Dissolve and spray on both sides of the leaf.