NPK is a consortium of Nitrogen Fixing, Phosphate Solubilizing and Potash Mobilizing Bacteria in lyophilized form. Enriched with zinc solubilizing and silica solubilizing bacteria.
- Azotobacter/Azospirillum: 1 x 10^9 CFU/gm
- PSB: 1 x 10^9 CFU/gm
- KMB: 1 x 10^9 CFU/gm
- Silica Solubilizing Bacteria: 2 x 10^7 CFU/gm
- Total Viable Count: Min 1×10^9 CFU/gm
- Dextrose Q.S.
- For all crops
- 250gm (1 to 2 Acre) as per condition of soil and/or the stage of the crop
- Mix 250 grams in 5 to 10 liters of water and solubilize it for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to 100 to 200 liters of water and apply immediately via drenching or drip or flood irrigation.
- In case of sufficient moisture in soil, apply by broadcasting method by mixing with organic manure or sand.
- Can be used for all crops.
- Store in a cool and Dry place and Away from direct sunlight
- Do not use chemical fungicide and weedicide 15 days before and 15 days after the application of above products.
- For agriculture use only – for all crops
Please note, the result may vary depending on the climatic conditions, soil conditions and application.Katyayani is not liable for any direct or indirect loss whatsoever resulting from improper use of the product or non-compliance with the instruction for use