Garuda is a new generation broad-spectrum post-emergent herbicide containing Bispyribac-sodium as an active ingredient. It effectively controls most of the weed species infesting rice crops, both in nurseries and main fields.
MODE OF ACTION
It is a selective, systemic post-emergent herbicide.
– Broad-spectrum post-emergent herbicide
– It effectively controls grasses, sedges, and broadleaf weeds infesting rice crops both in the nursery and main field.
– It has excellent rice crop selectivity and it degrades in plant system extremely fast to provide excellent control of all major weeds with utmost safety to rice crop when applied as a post-emergent herbicide. Flexibility in application time- It has a wide application window and can be used in early post-emergent segments. Novel herbicide with the low dosage- It requires a very low dose to attain highly satisfactory and consistent results Depending on weed intensity, only 200-250 ml/ha of Adora is required per hectare to control major weeds. It is compatible with other plant protection chemicals including carbamates and organophosphate insecticides without any adverse effect on rice.
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS Nursery: 10-12 days of sowing for nursery rice
Transplanted Rice: Within 10-14 days of transplanted rice when most of the weeds have already emerged and are of 3-4 leaf stage depending upon soil and climatic factors.
Direct seeded rice: Optimum time of application is within 15-25 days of the sowing.
METHOD OF APPLICATION of Bispyribac Sodium Herbicide Remove water from rice field Mix required dosage (80-120 ml per acre) with adequate quantity of water Use flat fan/ flood jet nozzle for spray and Spray uniformly over the targeted plants. Spray mist should cover the foliar parts of weeds at application. Refill the field with water within 2-3 days of application Maintain standing water of 3-4 cm for a minimum of 10 days.
- It is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation
- it controls major grasses, sedges, and broadleaf weeds of rice
- it offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds